Bug for Backend Settings if a table prefix is set

I’ve set the prefix within the database.php config to ‘mchv2’ and all my tables got the prefix.

However, when I try to reach the backend settings, I get the following error message:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'mchv2_mchv2_system_files.id' in 'IN/ALL/ANY subquery' (SQL: select * from `mchv2_system_files` where (`mchv2_mchv2_system_files`.`id` in (select `slave_id` from `mchv2_deferred_bindings` where `master_field` = logo and `master_type` = Backend\Models\BrandSetting and `session_key` = vTaUiV1BcOeWdlbyrl49Ifd0H1mMIMUhThrMFJyH and `is_bind` = 1)) and `mchv2_mchv2_system_files`.`id` not in (select `slave_id` from `mchv2_deferred_bindings` where `master_field` = logo and `master_type` = Backend\Models\BrandSetting and `session_key` = vTaUiV1BcOeWdlbyrl49Ifd0H1mMIMUhThrMFJyH and `is_bind` = 0 and id > ifnull((select max(id) from mchv2_deferred_bindings where slave_id = mchv2_system_files.id and master_field = logo and master_type = Backend\Models\BrandSetting and session_key = vTaUiV1BcOeWdlbyrl49Ifd0H1mMIMUhThrMFJyH and is_bind = 1 ), 0)) order by `sort_order` asc)

mchv2_mchv2_system_files.id => yes this column is indeed unknown. The question is why the prefix is noted twice in here.

I guess this is a bug somewhere in the backend settings.

Looks like a logic error, would need to see the stack trace to know where the double up occurs.

1 Like

Here you go:

(Dont worry about the Pastebin Error Message, that’s part of Pastebin :D)

Does it happen without Debug bar installed, also what version of October CMS are you running?

No. I have another installation with the same setup but without debug bar which still shows this error.

Hi,

I have the same error with the last version of october cms

1 Like

We’ve fixed this in v3.4.16

1 Like

I can confirm this. Didnt have any problems with this anymore.

Thanks a lot ^^

I might have to reopen this issue, not sure.

I recognized that the same issue also happens if I open one model from a list in the backend:

Since this does not happen on my local environment where I dont have a table prefix, I guess this is the same bug somewhere else, too.

Looks like a similar but different bug. To follow the right process, you should email the helpdesk for support about this. Here’s the link: Contact Us - October CMS

1 Like