- Have more than one front end theme installed
Steps to reproduce
- Log in to Admin Area (I only have one user account, with super admin privileges)
- Go to ‘Settings > Front end theme’
- Change theme
- Visit home page
- In a private browser window visit home page
What should happen
- Both regular session and private session should display home page from the same theme, the one that was selected.
What happens instead
- Regular session displays home page from the newly selected theme, while the private session displays home page from the old theme.
- What is the canonical method of activating a front end theme in October CMS? Where can I find any User Guides?
- Why is my selected theme only activated for one user?
- Where is the active theme setting stored? Is it in database? If yes, which table?