How to proceed with DB cleanup after deleting Tailor blueprints without access to terminal?

I’d like to know hot to proceed when a blueprint and the information (and table) that it generated are no loger needed. If I just delete the blueprint, de DB table and it’s information are still there. I’d like both to be gone.
In fact I noticed that it’s possible using artisan command. But is it possible to do it without access to a terminal (for example in shared hosting) ?

Hi @federico.schafer

Yes, we will very likely implement a background process to perform garbage collection at some stage. There are considerations to this since October has a general policy to never destroy data. In this case, the garbage collector will need to be certain about what it deletes.

The artisan command will delete all the tables or a single blueprint one at a time, making it more of a developer command.

1 Like

Can you explain to me how to completely remove tailor blueprints ? i make one my blueprint for test and now i need to completele delete that

Delete the blueprint from the app/blueprints directory.

Run the tailor:prune command.

php artisan tailor:prune