Import Tailor Entry with Repeater Data not working

Hi guys, when I try to import data into Tailor I get the following error message. There seems to be a problem with the repeater. How can i fix this?

"SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 19 NOT NULL constraint failed: deferred_bindings.slave_id (SQL: insert into "deferred_bindings" ("master_type", "master_field", "slave_type", "slave_id", "pivot_data", "session_key", "is_bind", "updated_at", "created_at") values (Tailor\Models\EntryRecord, team, Tailor\Models\RepeaterItem, ?, {"_contentUuid":"698afed6-70f1-47dd-9dcf-dc2a0f903ff2"}, yPOXTk3VVc10cfDgwRDeBSTB7xTCiqzcFELt8jOT, 1, 2022-07-10 11:17:13, 2022-07-10 11:17:13))" on line 759 of /Users/macmini/Sites/october/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php

There isn’t enough information here to determine why this happens. Make sure that your database is migrated so all the necessary columns are available.

If you suspect a platform bug, you may contact email support. Here’s the link: Contact Us - October CMS

so, i have a stream type blueprint and in it a field of the repeater type. The database is migrated and everything works fine. When importing I get the error message see above. If I do not select the repeater field for the import, the import works. So this could be a :beetle:

It could be a bug, indeed. Feel free to contact us with the blueprint and import file that you are using so we can check it.