October CMS Tailor Starter

I needed to create a simple starter theme with blueprints for Tailor for my upcoming projects, so I did just that. Feel free to use if it helps or “tickles your fancy” :sweat_smile:

Pull requests welcome :grin:

4 Likes

Tailor was made for exactly this. Nice job!

1 Like

Hey guys! v1.1.4 is out. This includes better organization of content with each section, the start of extra content, and validation on some fields that needed it.

I plan to add more extra features, but for now, This’ll do.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Back with another update. I just included a simple shop function with Stripe Checkout and Stripe Webhooks support… I also included all extra content inside the theme for better organization.

It’s easier to delete what you don’t need instead of trying to organize it. Updated the README.md to reflect that change as well.

3 Likes

One last update! v3.x Tailor starter theme includes a cart with basic validation and better column management in the backend. It displays the icons in the columns now, which makes life 10x easier when picking icons.

3 Likes

boy, it’s getting better and better. Thanks for your work!

Would it be possible to integrate digital products into the store as well. For example:

another group for digital products or just a switch in the product itself to disable the quantity and shipping.

a field of the type fileupload/mediaminder for example to upload a pdf or zip file.

If the purchase is successful the customer should get a mail with the uploaded file or a link.

something like this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s definitely possible! It may be a lil out of.mt scope of dev work, since I’m still learning, but I can definitely see that it’s doable

My biggest concern is making the download link dynamic for the file